Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello the people. So, due to the sad state of my blog participation (Not even my mother sent in a ridiculous thing from the the '50s), I will be simply saying that my brother, who I didn't even know had seen my blog, won with his intriguing post about BANANAS. 


Apparently, the US has stopped eating Gros Michel bananas because, well, we had to. There was some sort of blight that wiped them out and now we use the bananas with the lady with the fruit on her head that makes you want to sing and do the samba. Anywayyyyyyyyy, I have a different theory about the bananas that is in a visual below. So congrats to my bro, who so kindly said he didn't want the girl basket and since the person he said I could give it to is currently moving and trying to get rid of stuff, I think I shall save my inheritance from that for a rainy day.

RIP Mr. Banana, RIP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment