Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's up to you....


I have decided to make a grand re-reentrance into the blogging world. I find myself with a brobdingnagian (look it up, it's a real word) amount of time after I get home from work, and whatever physical challenge I decide to make my body go through that particular day. However, I couldn't pick a topic. There are actually too many....seriously.

So I leave it up to you, my Facebook family and my 11 (maybe) blog readers. Please, provide me with a topic. What do you want to hear me ramble about.

I am not promising perfection, I am not the most entertaining DVD on the shelf.
              the most energetic fish in the bowl.
              the most visible tiger at the zoo.

              or the letter z in your box of alphabet cereal.

But I do promise hilarity. 

Yours Forever!
The Singing Telegram Girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment