Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010


AN INVALIDS ANGST
So it has come down to me being so brain dead that the only thing I can seem to concentrate on is the disney movie "Anastasia". I also seem to have an insatiable need to clean but am scared that if I move I will cough and if I cough I will lose a lung. So here I sit with pile of mugs that used to hold warm soups and cocoa but now sit in lonely isolation on my desk. While being sick has it's disadvantages, it also has some key advantages. Though my cerebral center might not act as swiftly now then when I am in full health, my ability to go to bed early has increased exponentially. I hope to come out of this experience with only a slightly sore nose and the knowledge of when to just say no to late nights. I leave you know to conduct yet another experiment in the attention spans of the ill by seeing how far I can get with organizing my little wasteland of a desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment