Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I declare today...

TICKLED TUESDAY!


Okay, okay, I know. It is Wednesday! But I started this yesterday and wanted to post it and, let's be honest, I don't have the patience to wait a week. So here you go, Wednesday's post is Tuesday's. Make of that what you will. 


That's right my enthralled followers! I have decided to dedicate Tuesday to things that tickle me pink, tickle my fancy, tickle my interest, in essence, things that tickle. So, for your stalking enjoyment, I present to you a list of things that make me happy!


 I encourage everyone to post what makes them happy in the comments. This is an attempted to turn the Monday frown upside down by making you think of all the little happy things in your life. :)


1) Fancy pens. There is just something AWESOME about going to sign your name and pulling out an epic pen that makes you look like a boss.

2) Retro inspired music! Let's be honest, you can only listen to rap and techno so many times, but retro is forever. So, take a listen to this, it will make your day I PROMISE. 





3) Coffee! Speaks for itself folks. Delightful and creamy, this morning treat will forever be in my heart! To that end, I present you with a poem about the bean and its ultimate end. 

Ode To Le Coffee

Dear Coffee Bean
You are to me
A good ol' Bean

You make me wake
By making me shake
And making my heart quake


You give my brain a rush
As you stimulate my brain synapses
With your liquid love you push
My arse out the bed and my head out the clouds. 

Thank you Coffee! 
From Bean to Breakfast 
Just for me
More cream if you please. 



4) '90s Cartoons. Anime has ruined morning cartoons. My favorite was probably those pesky kids and their dog. 
5) Anatomy. Apparently, this makes me freaky. I am ok with that. Let's be honest, if you aren't at least a little fascinated by some aspect of the human body, you probably have some sort of chemical imbalance going on in your brain. Which, if I might add, is also fascinating but a whole other kettle o' fish.




<-- A picture I found that I think very accurately describes a kettle of fish. Enjoy. 










Anyway, that is the end of today's thoughts on what makes me happy. Join me next Tuesday as we review the joys of what makes me happy again. I will come up with five new things. I have also decided that, if enough readers actually care, I will pick three of the readers favorite things and comment on those. No pressure. 


Your singing telegram 
~*~ The Singing Telegram Girl




1 comment:

  1. Ummm...something that I love that makes me smile??? I know...YOU! Love, Mom :)

    ReplyDelete