Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

To my seven faithful readers.



Ok, I admit, you might not be so faithful. One of you might even feel obliged to read this blog due to the high similarities in our genetics. No matter, I have decided to give this whole blog thing another go. So what will I blog about this time? Well, you see, I have decided that the life of a college student is probably not as mundane as I suppose it to be. For that reason, I will fixate on small matters in my college life and tell you all about them.

For those of you who haven't been to college in a few years (or, you know, 30) this could be a real eye opener about today’s youth. For those college students who might follow me, you will understand and probably sympathize with my day-to-day struggles on a campus that appears to be full of highly functional toddlers.

Now, I don't claim to be a great blogger, and may even be less of a great writer, but I will try to serve my now seven followers by giving them little chuckles throughout the week. Topics may include any of the following:

1) Humorous topics such as spandex, things overheard by me as I walk to class, things overheard by me as I work out at the gym, things I see, and any other small life occurrence that strikes me as particularly hilarious.

2) Serious topics such as a Catholic college student’s outlook on health care, the government, and other important issues.

3) An anatomy freaks and (hopefully) future doctors outlook on the world in general.

Now, I know I am new at this, but stay with me people. So long as you don't end up throwing any bananas at your screen, we should be good friends. I will start immediately with the posting and the blogging and what have you and I hope you enjoy your stay on this page for as long as you might stay here.

WARNING:
This blog will consist mostly of rants provided by yours truly. If you don't think you can handle that, I suggest you have a bag of bananas at your disposal.







1 comment: